Friday 10 February 2017

WEEBLY REVIEW

I found the weebly site easy to use. There are many different templates already made for you to choose from. You can also choose to create your own website from scratch and design it how you like. I chose to use a template already made. I found it quite easy to change the images and setup of my website. Overall the website is very easy to use and is a good tool to have for things like promoting your work, or just simply sharing your thoughts with others. It's also just really cool.

My personal experience with weebly is a little bit different. Yes I found the site easy to use, but, I simply don't have anything to make a website about. I did struggle with trying to fill the spaces provided to me and trying to find a theme I wanted to go with. My advice would be if you don't have a specific thing to make a website about, just make it about something you enjoy talking about. It will make your creating of the site a little easier and more enjoyable.

Also check out my weebly. It's pretty dope.

-till next time

1 comment: