Tuesday 7 February 2017

Moovly Experience

Honestly, when I first opened the moovly website, I had no idea what was going on. I also chose not to read the tour/tutorial. At the beginning of my journey with moovly, I was frustrated and disappointed because I had such a hard time trying to put even one set of words in the right spot, let alone try to make it interesting and fun. After I got my basic information down, I figured out that

THE BOTTOM BAR IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING!!!!



You can imagine how stupid I felt after finally discovering that in the bottom tab/bar thing, you could adjust length of slide, actions to indtroduce your slide, the order, etc. But hey, that's my life.

Overall I like moovly. Now that I know how to use it, I think I could see myself using it in the future for a more creative, fun presentation.

Make sure you check out my moovly I created.

-till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment